The Ramada Cumberland Maryland Hotel
Welcome to the Ramada Cumberland Hotel, conveniently located off I-68 on South George Street in the heart of downtown Cumberland, Maryland. We are the perfect home base for experiencing all that this historical town has to offer.
When you are visiting local employers, the Marcellus Shale Region of PA, historic sites or family-friendly attractions, you’ll find it all within a short drive from the hotel. Here are a few of the popular places you may want to visit while staying with us:
- Historic Downtown Cumberland
- Frostburg State University
- Western Maryland Health System
- Cumberland Downtown Mall
- Great Allegheny Passage
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad
- Rocky Gap State Park
- Major Employers like Allegheny Energy and Atlantic Broadband
- Annual Events like Heritage Days and the DelFest Bluegrass Festival
Whether you are visiting on business or on vacation, the Ramada Cumberland hotel will provide you comfort and convenience in a way that suits your individual needs. View our hotel fact sheet.
- Beautifully Appointed Guest Rooms
- Harrigan’s Restaurant and Lounge On-site
- Room Service Available for Breakfast and Dinner
- Fitness Center complete with Treadmills, Stationary Bike and Stairmaster
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Professionally Equipped Business Center with Computers and Printer
- Complimentary WiFi Throughout the Hotel
- Meeting Rooms Ideal for Business Meetings and Social Events
- Wedding Coordinator
- On-Site Guest Laundry
The Ramada Cumberland hotel is proud to be a member of the InterContinental family of hotels. Wyndham Rewards members may earn valuable rewards points for your stay. This website is designed exclusively for the Ramada Cumberland-Downtown hotel.